Why choosing to use a professional Office Interior design & Fit out company can save you time and money
Implementing an office fit out or refurbishment can be a daunting task; especially if you have had no previous experience in managing such a project. Whether you are looking to relocate premises, make the most out of the space you already have or simply looking to gain the edge over the competition; a successful project requires a lot of careful planning and importantly some creative input.
Enlisting the services of a professional office interior designer, space planner can help save you both time and money. Among many other things they can ensure that all legal requirements are met, such as complying with Building Regulations, specify materials that are fit for purpose and ensure that your building is accessible for disabled users. They will space plan your environment to optimise efficiency and should spend a great deal of effort to provide you with stunning environments that reflect your company branding.
A great design is only as good as the final installation. We see it time and time again when the designers have come up with a great design but the fit out has been undertaken to a less than adequate standard. Quite often we are contacted to rectify works undertaken that haven’t been properly fitted.
Traditionally the design and fit out elements of a refurbishment are provided by two separate companies. However it has been found the most efficient method of running a project is to enlist the the services of a design & fit out company who undertake both the design and the fit out – this is often referred to as a Turnkey Project. The simple reason is that you have one point of contact that is accountable to the client. This means there is greater control over speed, budget and translation of designs-to-installation as all services are under one roof.
So why choose DSP (Interiors) Ltd for your next project?
DSP (Interiors) Ltd are an East Midlands based office design & fit out company who have an extensive client list ranging from multi-national to SME’s. DSP are dedicated to providing an exceptional standard of service at every stage of a project from conception through to completion. We offer our services for either turnkey projects or individually such as glass and plasterboard partitions, suspended ceilings, mezzanine floors, office furniture and so forth.
There are many reasons to choose DSP as your preferred contractor:
- FIS (Finishes & Interiors Sector) 2017 Gold Award Winning Contractor & 2018 Silver Award Winning Contractor.
- Efficient project delivery via complete in-house services.
- Confidence in safe practice through our in-house health & safety team.
- Outstanding design service provided by Award Winning, qualified competent designers.
- Vast experience of dealing with building control & fire officers requirements.
- Smooth project delivery coordinated by our dedicated project management.
- Quality assured installations & workmanship from highly trained fitters.
- Benefit of large portfolio of trusted suppliers ensuring fit for purpose specification.
- Quality control of the practice and procedures through ISO 9000 accreditation.
- Vast client list and portfolio of successful project references as peace of mind.
- Safe Contractors accreditation/ CHAS registered (Contractors Health & Safety Scheme)
If you have an upcoming project, at whatever stage it is at, DSP can help. Get in contact today!