Work progresses well on site and on schedule at Silverstone Park for Telecoms giant Livewire Telecom Ltd. Earlier in the year DSP (Interiors) Ltd were delighted to announce that we were appointed Principle Designer and Principle Contractor for the prestigious design and fit out project.
Livewire Telecom Ltd, global leader in distribution of mobile handsets, home routers and mobile broadband devices, will be relocating from their current premises at Silverstone Park to one of the new highly sought after industrial units on the park; built by developer MEPC as part of the Technology Business Park’s expansion within the heart of the high-tech cluster.
Fit out progesses well on site at Silverstone Park
Despite the challenges posed by COVID-19 our fit out teams and engineers are on schedule to complete all works as planned, including additional items added to the project.
With both mezzanine floors installed including all necessary fire rated elements, the team have done a great job getting the shell of the office pods completed. With the perimeter glazing now installed the focus now shifts to all of the interiors elements of the project, Our mechanical & electrical engineers have been busy installing the infrastructure for all the major services including lighting, power, data, fire alarms, air-conditioning and heat recovery vent.
Our joinery teams will be moving on to all of the interior elements which will include drop down MF Feature ceilings as well as additional dry-lining and partitions, including the installation of further glazed partitions and fire screens. On Ground Floor the Breakout Area will be fitted out with a new fitted Kitchen as well as an impressive large bespoke breakfast bar unit.
Creating the bespoke workspace for the client
As you can imagine for a tech firm, the office spaces are going to provide something of a wow factor and our team have worked closely with Richard to ensure we create a stunning new environment for all the staff at Livewire.
In-depth design and planning of the fit out has been undertaken to ensure we can deliver the completed unit to Livewire in the fastest time to ensure operations can get up and running at the unit as soon as possible. DSP are delivering a turnkey office fit out project including but not limited to:
- Mezzanine floor design, installation, and mezzanine floor fire rating
- Glass office partitions and glass doors
- Glazed fire screens
- Solid office partition systems
- Drop down MF ceilings with bespoke feature pendent lighting
- Suspended office ceilings
- Bespoke joinery including Doors and Kitchen
- All Mechanical services to extend the base build including fresh air ventilation and new energy efficient air conditioning
- All electrical services to extend the base build including lighting, power, data, and more
- Flooring including carpets, vinyl and Warehouse durable epoxy resin finish
- Specification and installation of artwork and high-end office furniture systems
- Shelving and racking design and installation
Managing Director Richard Gallant has been delighted with the progress so far leading up to this point in the project: